- Request a Quote
- Request a Sample
- Contact Technical Support
- Contact Customer Service
- Product Selection Wizard
- Calculate Number of Devices/Carrier
- Purchase an Evaluation Sample Kit
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
Latest NewsCree's GaN HEMT Die Supplied in Gel-Pak VR Trays
12/2014 Gel-Pak's Versatile Gel-Coated Film for Kitting and Fixturing
09/2014 Gel-Pak Protects Optical Lenses
04/2014 Gel-Pak Offers Biocompatible Carriers
04/2014 Delphon Partners with Fulham & Co.
About the Company
To safely transport and handle valuable devices from bare die to medical components or other fragile parts, Gel-Pak, a Division of Delphon, is the carrier of choice.
For over 30 years Gel-Pak, an ISO certified company, has been an industry leader in guaranteeing safe shipping, handling and storage of cutting edge technologies ranging from 250µm chips to 300mm wafers and substrates.
Gel-Pak’s unique Gel Technology immobilizes the component to ensure damage free transportation and storage.
Product Spotlight: Verstile Gel-Coated Film for Kitting and Fixturing
Improve manufacturing efficiency and reduce fixturing costs with Gel-Pak's Gel-Film. Continue reading...
Product Selection Wizard
Utilize the Product Selection Wizard to optimize your carrier solution. Gel-Pak provides both standard and custom products for thousands of customer device types and applications.
Gel-Boxes & Gel-Trays®
- Original Sticky Gel-Box
- Gel-Tray, Gel-Slide
- Accommodates Wide Variety of Device Sizes
- Reduced Inventory
- Immobilizes Components
- Easy Load/Unload
Vacuum Release™ (VR)
- Format 2" and 4" Trays
- Automated Bare Die Handling
- No Edge / Topside Contact
- The Pocketless Waffle Pack
- No Molding Charges
- Long Term Storage
- Damage Free Shipping and Handling
- Proprietary Elastomeric Material
- Variable Size, Thickness and Tack Levels
- Wide Variety of Film Process
- Applications: Wafer Backgrind, Surface Protection, Process Fixtures
- Custom Design Shipping Containers
- Large Substrate VR Plates
- Plastic Boxes / Foam Inserts
- Membrane Boxes
- Materials (Conductive, Anti Static, Transparent)
- Logo and Grid Pad Printing by TouchMark