- Request a Quote
- Request a Sample
- Contact Technical Support
- Contact Customer Service
- Product Selection Wizard
- Calculate Number of Devices/Carrier
- Purchase an Evaluation Sample Kit
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
Latest News09/2014 Gel-Pak Announces Distribution Agreement with Stuller, Inc.
09/2014 Gel-Pak Protects Optical Lenses
04/2014 Gel-Pak Offers Biocompatible Carriers
04/2014 Delphon Partners with Fulham & Co.
To safely transport and handle valuable devices from bare die to medical components or other fragile parts, Gel-Pak, a Division of Delphon, is the carrier of choice.
For over 30 years Gel-Pak, an ISO certified company, has been an industry leader in guaranteeing safe shipping, handling and storage of cutting edge technologies ranging from 250µm chips to 300mm wafers and substrates.
Gel-Pak’s unique Gel Technology immobilizes the component to ensure damage free transportation and storage.
Product Spotlight: Gel-Pak Protects Optical Lenses
Gel-Pak's gel-coated boxes, trays, slides, and films are an ideal solution for safely transporting, handling, and storing Optical Lenses. Our unique Gel technology immobilizes your device to ensure it remains damage free. Continue reading...
Product Selection Wizard
Utilize the Product Selection Wizard to optimize your carrier solution. Gel-Pak provides both standard and custom products for thousands of customer device types and applications.
Gel-Boxes & Gel-Trays®
- Original Sticky Gel-Box
- Gel-Tray, Gel-Slide
- Accommodates Wide Variety of Device Sizes
- Reduced Inventory
- Immobilizes Components
- Easy Load/Unload
Vacuum Release™ (VR)
- Format 2" and 4" Trays
- Automated Bare Die Handling
- No Edge / Topside Contact
- The Pocketless Waffle Pack
- No Molding Charges
- Long Term Storage
- Damage Free Shipping and Handling
- Proprietary Elastomeric Material
- Variable Size, Thickness and Tack Levels
- Wide Variety of Film Process
- Applications: Wafer Backgrind, Surface Protection, Process Fixtures
- Custom Design Shipping Containers
- Large Substrate VR Plates
- Plastic Boxes / Foam Inserts
- Membrane Boxes
- Materials (Conductive, Anti Static, Transparent)
- Logo and Grid Pad Printing by TouchMark