- Request a Quote
- Request a Sample
- Contact Technical Support
- Contact Customer Service
- Product Selection Wizard
- Calculate Number of Devices/Carrier
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
Latest News04/2014 Delphon Partners with Fulham & Co.
02/2014 Delphon Appoints Rajesh Varma to Chief Technology Officer
11/2013 Customize your Gel-Pak Carrier with a Print Pattern or Company Logo
10/2013 Delphon Ranks 17 on List of Largest Women Owned Businesses
07/2013 Gel-Pak Launches New Interactive Website
To safely transport and handle valuable devices from bare die to medical components or other fragile parts, Gel-Pak, a Division of Delphon, is the carrier of choice.
For over 30 years Gel-Pak, an ISO certified company, has been an industry leader in guaranteeing safe shipping, handling and storage of cutting edge technologies ranging from 250µm chips to 300mm wafers and substrates.
Gel-Pak’s unique Gel Technology immobilizes the component to ensure damage free transportation and storage.
Product Spotlight: Customize your Gel-Pak Carrier with a Print Pattern or Company Logo
Whether you want a grid to assist with placement and inventory tracking, a company logo, or a product name – Gel-Pak has a solution for you.
Gel-Pak offers an entire catalog of print options for its Gel-Box, Gel-Tray®, Gel-Slide, and Vacuum Release™ products. Use one of our standard print grids to help organize your components, or customize your own to meet the needs of a particular application. Gel-Pak also offers full color printing for company logos. Brand your Gel-carrier with your company name or product name for easy identification.
Product Selection Wizard
Utilize the Product Selection Wizard to optimize your carrier solution. Gel-Pak provides both standard and custom products for thousands of customer device types and applications.
Gel-Boxes & Gel-Trays®
- Original Sticky Gel-Box
- Gel-Tray, Gel-Slide
- Accommodates Wide Variety of Device Sizes
- Reduced Inventory
- Immobilizes Components
- Easy Load/Unload
Vacuum Release™ (VR)
- Format 2" and 4" Trays
- Automated Bare Die Handling
- No Edge / Topside Contact
- The Pocketless Waffle Pack
- No Molding Charges
- Long Term Storage
- Damage Free Shipping and Handling
- Proprietary Elastomeric Material
- Variable Size, Thickness and Tack Levels
- Wide Variety of Film Process
- Applications: Wafer Backgrind, Surface Protection, Process Fixtures
- Custom Design Shipping Containers
- Large Substrate VR Plates
- Plastic Boxes / Foam Inserts
- Membrane Boxes
- Materials (Conductive, Anti Static, Transparent)
- Logo and Grid Pad Printing by TouchMark